Premises for parties and other events
Let us help with the planning
Are you going to a party? We are happy to help with quality tapas for confirmations, student parties, company parties, weddings etc.
We are also happy to come up with ideas for the menu and drinks etc.
We deliver the food in our own porcelain – remove the film and the food is ready!
Of course, we also manage the premises through a network of premises with good opportunities for parking and public transport.
Our function rooms are for parties and all types of events, and we are happy to come up with suggestions for menus etc.
We have a wide network of function rooms, with good opportunities for parking, public transport.
Menu for events and receptions
See our selection for larger and smaller receptions below. We deliver tapas for receptions and other events throughout Copenhagen and in Frederiksberg.
For tapas receptions, it is important to hit wide with a large selection and variety so there is something for all the guests.
We recommend our service pack is recommended for the use of disposable cutlery, baskets, skewers, sticks with curls and much more.
- Empanadas with vegetable compote
- Crispy wheat kernels on sourdough and nigella seeds
- Oven-dried tomato and mozzarella on skewers
- Marinated spit bowl on skewers with sherry vinaigrette
- Pearl barley with mizuna and herbs
- Wraps Tower – Vegetarian
- Ballotine on light saithe with black pliers
- Rhymed salmon with dairy cream and dill
- Quenelles on white fish with basil and aioli
- Gambas with confit garlic with toasted rye bread
- Pickled mushrooms with rosemary and garlic
- Grilled seasonal greens with olive oil and sea salt
- Egg muffins with potatoes and herbs
- Croquettes on poultry with pimento chutney
- Lamb croquettes with ravigotte creamGravad okseinderlår
- Chocolate mousse in small cups with nut crumble
- Trifli by season. Fruit with dulce de leche in baked puff pastry
- World-class manchego with juniper berries
- Breaded blue mold sweet fruit compote Potato balls rolled in roasted sunflower seeds
- Cold marinated gnocchi with olive tapenade
- Polenta with thyme and onion compote
- Terrine on oxtails with apricots
The portion tapas that is right to go to
Our tapas for receptions can be enjoyed without cutlery and plate. We are happy to guide you with regard to side dishes, serving, etc ..
PS: Order well in advance. Several of the dishes are not on the à la carte menu.
Roasted pinchos / canapes contains:
Meat or fish on the base of toast, rye bread, crusted bread or puff pastry – with sauce and accessories such as aioli, salsa, chutney, relish, mousse, dairy cream or stirred fresh cheese.
Tortilla crackers, grissini, crispy puff pastry, large olives, salt-roasted almonds, pickled mini snack peppers, stalk capers, etc.
Hear more about our receptions
Contact us by phone 35 35 15 15 or email@example.com, if you have questions about our tapas dishes, or if you need to hold a larger event.